GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2021 6:36 am  #101

Re: Consensus about GW

Skittles, BC the whistleblower told me all about you.  The guy is a chatterbox And your remarks were total fabrications.  They still are. Like Joel Joseph you're a phony poster. You libel men and women under fake names.

Your nonsense about Nero is just one additional attempted slur.  You're sick.  

Last edited by Colonel (10/21/2021 8:44 am)

10/21/2021 8:52 am  #102

I thought BrianPaul was the person who was brave enough to use his real name.     Now he uses Colonel.  He now says I know all these people who I have no clue about.  Not sure what he meant above.  Did I whistleblow about skittles? Or am I really skittles and GWMayhem and 39 other fake names.  Gosh, I'm confused.   More of ziik's paranoia is blossoming today.    Ziik pretty much finished off the old board, now he's working on this one. Who votes to ban him?  Maybe we can persuade Barry even though Barry is a pretty forgiving guy.

Last edited by BC (10/21/2021 8:53 am)

10/21/2021 9:09 am  #103

Bob, ziik died when my wife died. You do not know why, because you never loved a woman. You're a hater. You hate everything you cannot comprehend. You rant about your hatred.  And your hatred sabotaged the old board, not my wife or my love for her. 

I'm ashamed I ever associated with you. 

Last edited by Colonel (10/21/2021 9:09 am)

10/21/2021 9:26 am  #104

I think there is a book about this board and its predecessor - maybe even a screenplay. I showed this board to a neighbor who happens to be a psychiatrist and her lone reaction ... "Holy Shit and I can't say any more". If only she could have seen the last version. 

10/21/2021 9:36 am  #105

Actually. I spoke with a real psychologist, not a chatty neighbor. Dr. Lee.(Not GW69 either.)  "Something wrong here," was his first remark. 

Then, I told him how I had introduced BC to Joel Joseph.  We connected a few more dots, and they led to an obscure order of cloistered nuns. 

The old board was doomed. BC created a few fake IP's.  Another guy worked up a slew of fake posters.  Toss in some abusive behavior and some homophobia. Stir.  Toss in a dead body.  Then, open the gates to the hyenas. 

How are the Skittles?  Do you share them with Steve?

10/21/2021 10:18 am  #106

Everyone please stop.   There are so few of us (GW fans) for there to be this ridiculous infighting.   Be the bigger person and do not take the bait of provocative posters or better yet, if there is someone you don't like, just don't read their posts.  Remember, it takes 2 to tango.  In the end, this board is suppose to be a recreational diversion.   So just stop it!!!.

10/21/2021 11:02 am  #107

I spoke of being nice, LSF.  I concurred in Barry's remarks.

Some posters took it as an excuse to liquidate Rich Maier, your good pal Thinker, and Dude. Then, BC and his pals jumped in.  (They felt compelled to "expose" me.)   Woe is us. 

Give Big Fan a ring.  Maybe he'll come back, with a slew of others.

Last edited by Colonel (10/21/2021 11:05 am)

10/21/2021 3:23 pm  #108

BC wrote:

I thought BrianPaul was the person who was brave enough to use his real name.     Now he uses Colonel.  He now says I know all these people who I have no clue about.  Not sure what he meant above.  Did I whistleblow about skittles? Or am I really skittles and GWMayhem and 39 other fake names.  Gosh, I'm confused.   More of ziik's paranoia is blossoming today.    Ziik pretty much finished off the old board, now he's working on this one. Who votes to ban him?  Maybe we can persuade Barry even though Barry is a pretty forgiving guy.

Dang man you whistleblew me? Sounds kinda hot

10/21/2021 3:27 pm  #109

Yeah stop replying to this clown. He literally messaged me non stop on here about disrespecting his wife and a bunch of crazy stuff that makes zero sense. Yikes. Fun fact: I was a huge Eminem fan when I made my name on the old board and made my name Skittles. Haha stupid I know but that's really the gist of the name. Anyway who's excited for the MD game I'll be there

10/21/2021 3:56 pm  #110

Gentlemen, just dropped on to the board on a break and I'm so happy to see the kindness and sincere warm and fuzzy feelings from everyone.  You guys are awesome.

OK...I tried to do what was right, what I felt would help me to feel good as a human being.  I felt that allowing a user who left the board (on his own, not by my decision) to come back on to get a fresh start would be a good thing, the proverbial mitzvah.  Brian (and yes, I'm using your real name because you already outed yourself with your posts), I wanted to be on your side.  I truly feel for you and the loss of your wife.  I wanted to believe that even if you instigated it to some extent that you were being bullied about past actions and not that you were the bully yourself.

However, it has come to my attention that you are now the attacker.  You are sending private messages to other users that are a clear violation.  You are now the bully.

With that, I'm banning you (and announcing it here publicly - which I normally don't do) indefinitely and will not allow you back on until and unless you agree to move on from the past.  Whatever happened between you and other board users off this board (in life and business) and whatever happened on the old board are irrelevant to me and have no place on this board. 

You have my email address and unless you attack me there, I'm happy to communicate with you in that way.

To Dude and BC and Skittles, and LSF, and Rising, and everyone...please understand that everything I said should be taken to heart by you.  If you have been attacked, let it go.  Move on.  If you have bad feelings about someone from the past...let it go.  And if you are the person instigating and agitating, you are leaving me no choice but to ban you as well..

Herve killed the old board two days after I started this one, which is NOT what I wanted.  I wanted the arguments and bullying to stay there.  How f*cking naive I was!  

I so very much want this board to be a place for frequent or infrequent discussion, for news and debate, about GW basketball.  And I want to be a part of that.  But I get Herve.  I get that he stopped caring (or so I assume).  I think it's incredible he didn't destroy the board sooner.  Like 15 years earlier!

I'm also going to end this thread.  That's it for now.  Back to work. 

Board footera