GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2021 7:01 pm  #21

Re: Season tickets

The Ross-Man! wrote:

After following up on the Raise High Pass, which allowed you to choose whatever seats were available 2 days before the game in 2019, I finally received a response from the ticket office.  The pass now allows GW to pick seats for you, for the same price as before, with no guarantee of the best available seats (something about keeping inventory open, which makes total sense given how people are beating down the doors to see this team lose home games to Morgan State).  The price is the same as before.  What a bargain!  My buddy and I are now no longer season ticket holders, so good job GW!  

The number of times I've actually sat in my assigned seats over the last few seasons is probably less than 5.  I would just get whatever cheap tickets get you in the door and then sit wherever you want.

11/05/2021 10:01 am  #22

Re: Season tickets

GW0509 wrote:

The Ross-Man! wrote:

After following up on the Raise High Pass, which allowed you to choose whatever seats were available 2 days before the game in 2019, I finally received a response from the ticket office.  The pass now allows GW to pick seats for you, for the same price as before, with no guarantee of the best available seats (something about keeping inventory open, which makes total sense given how people are beating down the doors to see this team lose home games to Morgan State).  The price is the same as before.  What a bargain!  My buddy and I are now no longer season ticket holders, so good job GW!  

The number of times I've actually sat in my assigned seats over the last few seasons is probably less than 5.  I would just get whatever cheap tickets get you in the door and then sit wherever you want.

I get that, but it's kind of the principle of it all.  Plus if I'm bringing my daughter to a game, getting her set up and then moving around is a pain.  Either way, the change in how they handle this is still pretty ridiculous.  Plus they won't refund the deposit, and instead will credit me towards individual games.  I'm going to go to games anyway so not a huge deal, but I made my deposit during the pandemic as a sign of good faith so the whole thing is a little disheartening.

Board footera