GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2022 9:42 am  #81

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

For what it's worth, when it was announced that an additional home game would be added to the schedule, if such things could have been wagered on, I would venture to say that Maryland Eastern Shore may very well have paid out less than even money.  They are like the last person you would call to make plans with on a Saturday night when you were growing up, once every other option had already been exhausted.

9/13/2022 10:10 am  #82

Gwmayhem wrote:

For what it's worth, when it was announced that an additional home game would be added to the schedule, if such things could have been wagered on, I would venture to say that Maryland Eastern Shore may very well have paid out less than even money.  They are like the last person you would call to make plans with on a Saturday night when you were growing up, once every other option had already been exhausted.

Or in the words of that old country song, “the gals all look better around closing time”

9/19/2022 2:30 pm  #83

Just wondering out of curiosity…. my GF and I are going to Hawaii this Christmas and we are going to those Diamond Head Classic  games. Anyone else going?

Board footera