GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2022 9:06 am  #1

Who was the last...

Who was the last GW player to start their career here, play meaningful minutes at some point, and graduate from GW? In a less confusing way, who was the last GW player to play all 4 years here and actually play at some point during that time?

Justin Williams? Do we need to go all the way back to Yuta? Those are the only two I can think of since 2015/2016 when we had the seniors win the NIT.

3/21/2022 10:53 am  #2

Re: Who was the last...

Adam Mitola, who was a walkon, I think received a scholarship his last year, despite being underused.
Prob others, but still, MG14's point remains. The sad thing is that there are so few. 

3/21/2022 2:25 pm  #3

MG14 wrote:

Who was the last GW player to start their career here, play meaningful minutes at some point, and graduate from GW? In a less confusing way, who was the last GW player to play all 4 years here and actually play at some point during that time?

Not a GW problem. A transfer portal problem for every school, just more so at GW because of our eye stabbing AD management that continues to the minute.
Didn't Toro "play" four years?

Last edited by Mentzinger (3/21/2022 2:26 pm)

3/21/2022 2:35 pm  #4

Mentzinger wrote:

MG14 wrote:

Yep, same year at Williams and Mitola.  I’d say he counts because he has a GW degree.

3/21/2022 4:05 pm  #5

GW0509 wrote:

Mentzinger wrote:

MG14 wrote:

Yep, same year at Williams and Mitola. I’d say he counts because he has a GW degree.

I guess my question was targeted at players who started/finished their careers at GW.

Board footera