GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2022 10:14 am  #1

Have A Happy Holiday

Wishing almost everyone here a very Happy Easter or Pesach.

The Dude sent me his holiday wishes via a private message.  Here's what he said, word for word:

"You are a turd of the lowest kind, a pathetic, sad little turd."

Board Moderators: BGF, DMVPiranha, Sons of Liberty:  I assume you can readily access this and see that I'm not making this up.

I can only conclude that this is the kind of board you want.  Where a troll decides to take a shit wherever he would like.  More and more people have had it with him, yet nothing ever seems to get done about it.

So, it will stay this way until some action is taken.  And, I am not talking about a temporary suspension.  The Dude does not know how to abide by the few simple rules of this board that somehow, the rest of us are all able to follow.  Time to ban him for good.  

4/15/2022 10:46 am  #2

Re: Have A Happy Holiday

I liked your first sentence.

4/15/2022 11:30 am  #3

keithgreene wrote:

I liked your first sentence.

Me too Keith.  I am getting tired of being put in a position where I feel compelled to have to write the rest.

4/15/2022 12:12 pm  #4

If the Dude added some value to the board I might overlook his trolling and obnoxious behavior.
Other than his”Up Next” threads that he posts within minutes of our last game I’m not sure why he 
posts at all.He also sent me a private message in Feb of 2021 that I read once that was total nonsense-
he is a very angry man-full of rage.No charge!!

4/15/2022 1:37 pm  #5

Have a Happy Easter Weekend.
Let's not concern ourselves with dude, especially on this weekend. There's a reason he is leading the board for number of posts! 

As I see all the hard work Willard is doing already, I'm confident Caputo is doing the same. Hoping for some good news off the transfer portal over the next few weeks. Cross your fingers everyone. Our luck has to eventually change.

4/15/2022 3:02 pm  #6

There is an option to block private messages from certain posters.   Once the offending party is blocked, it should never be an issue again.
Have a happy holiday everyone.   Hopefully we can starting getting some good news in the next couple of weeks.     I miss GWRising.  Agree or disagree with him, he was a wonderful source for inside information.

4/15/2022 3:38 pm  #7

Patrick can't be banned, he brings so much to our chats!

All seriousness Happy Easter! Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

4/15/2022 4:59 pm  #8

LSF, please instruct how to block messages from certain posters. I and others will be forever grateful.

Board footera