GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2023 12:50 pm  #1

Summer League Revolutionaries

@ChrisBHaynes 
Undrafted free agent Brendan Adams out of George Washington will play Summer League for the Minnesota Timberwolves, sources tell @NBAonTNT, @BleacherReport.

Congrats to BA!!!

6/23/2023 4:15 pm  #2

Re: Summer League Revolutionaries

Woo hoo! If this does not turn in to a NBA camp invite, hopefully it either gets him a Eurocontract or shortlisted for the USA 3on3 team going to next year´s Olympics in Paris.

6/23/2023 6:47 pm  #3

Congrats BA.  I hope this read gets a lot of run!

6/26/2023 12:47 pm  #4

6/27/2023 5:06 pm  #5

can a knowledgeable member(s) of this list put together 2 separate threads

1) all GWU players drafted by the NBA/ABA, and pro leagues before the NBA/ABA
2) all GWU players who played in the NBA/ABA and pro leagues before the NBA/ABA

6/27/2023 5:13 pm  #6

6/27/2023 8:50 pm  #7

Amazing that Yuta is now GW’s 4th most successful player in the NBA, behind only Mike Brown and the two greats from the 1950s. I loved his game at GW, but would not have predicted that…

6/27/2023 9:31 pm  #8

DC Native wrote:

Amazing that Yuta is now GW’s 4th most successful player in the NBA, behind only Mike Brown and the two greats from the 1950s. I loved his game at GW, but would not have predicted that…

I, too, was surprised to see that. Among other things, you would have thought the Japanese league would have made a very lucrative offer to get him to play at home (as Saudi football/soccer shows, money outweighs "quality competition"-- also no chance he gets chopped in to pieces in Japan which is more than can be said about the footballers going to Saudi Arabia).

Board footera