GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2024 4:48 pm  #61

Re: GW vs Saint Joe's Game

Jf, you had to know you were in for it the moment you posted Kenner highlights.  That made me laugh.

But looking at this objectively, aside from feeling badly that a healthy scholarship player is not playing while all others are and the team is losing nevertheless, I am not quite convinced that the hill to die on involves Keegan Harvey.  OK so if we were to satisfy your position, Keegan gets into the game, plays a couple of minutes, commits a couple of fouls, even quite possibly hits a three.  So what?  Is this the difference between winning and losing?  Is anyone right now absorbing the minutes that Keegan should be receiving?  This really is a silly discussion.

2/23/2024 5:20 pm  #62

Re: GW vs Saint Joe's Game

Gwmayhem wrote:

Jf, you had to know you were in for it the moment you posted Kenner highlights.  That made me laugh.

But looking at this objectively, aside from feeling badly that a healthy scholarship player is not playing while all others are and the team is losing nevertheless, I am not quite convinced that the hill to die on involves Keegan Harvey.  OK so if we were to satisfy your position, Keegan gets into the game, plays a couple of minutes, commits a couple of fouls, even quite possibly hits a three.  So what?  Is this the difference between winning and losing?  Is anyone right now absorbing the minutes that Keegan should be receiving?  This really is a silly discussion.

Agreed. 

Board footera