GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2019 10:26 am  #1

About the Marketplace

With almost two weeks of respectful and collaborative posting and more than 80 registrants since this site was launched, I've decided to add this folder on to promote a community for our members.  If you have something to sell, are offering a service, or looking to buy something, please feel free to use this forum. 

One of the benefits of the upgrade option on this site (which we don't have yet) is the ability for each registrant to have their own inbox and be able to communicate directly and privately with other registrants.  This could be beneficial to the marketplace if it is wanted.  It will cost me about $15 per month to pay for the upgrade service, but if there is a demand for this marketplace or the private messaging capability, then we can set-up a donate option.

Anyway, please feel free to use this Marketplace forum.

Barry

8/01/2019 8:08 pm  #2

Re: About the Marketplace

Not sure most people will buy into this idea except for selling/buying/giving away tickets during the season.  Since I'm 2500 miles away from DC, I won't be doing much here, but if you get it going, I'll be glad to kick in $15+?.

Board footera