GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2019 9:33 pm  #1

Creation of a Recruits Sub-Forum

One of the things I wanted to do here is make it easy to find certain information.  So that recruiting updates aren't funneled out of sight (and out of mind), I just created a sub-forum for it (coincidentally named Recruits).  It will act like a sticky folder and will appear at the top of the GW Men's Hoops screen if I'm correct.

For those who have already posted about the recruiting for 2020 and beyond, if you would take a moment to repost that information it would be great.

Thanks,

Barry

7/22/2019 9:48 pm  #2

Re: Creation of a Recruits Sub-Forum

Barry, You can move topics as an admin.  Click More in the lower right of the topic you want to move

7/22/2019 9:51 pm  #3

I was just going to ask about whether we were going to go back to having separate threads for each recruit or just threads by class now that it is a bit easier to navigate. The former might be a bit neater but either way should be fine.

7/22/2019 10:03 pm  #4

BM wrote:

Barry, You can move topics as an admin. Click More in the lower right of the topic you want to move

Thanks...still learning how to use this platform.  Done and done!

Barry

7/23/2019 6:40 am  #5

Hey DMV, I think having a separate thread for a recruit totally makes sense, especially once our interest picks up and we schedule visits and such.  I just wanted to start some general recruiting folders so we had something here and going back and making 20+ threads for all our recruits seemed like a more daunting task than I had time for. 

I think for sure Tyler Brelsford and Lincoln Ball deserve their own threads since they've verballed.

7/23/2019 10:44 pm  #6

Makes sense gw0509. I think for right now we can have separate threads for just those that we have offered so far. JC has said he is probably not going to offer more than 12 guys in a given year, so that should keep things manageable. For general recruiting activity (visits/live period scouting) we can probably continue to use the threads by year as there will probably be a lot more of those.

Board footera