GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2019 3:19 pm  #2

Re: GW Hoops Links

BM.   Do you know how to get the A10 message board to change the link to this board.

7/22/2019 4:08 pm  #4

Florida Colonial wrote:

BM. Do you know how to get the A10 message board to change the link to this board.

I'll ask the mod to add this site

7/22/2019 4:53 pm  #5

7/22/2019 5:02 pm  #6

Hopefully the administrator will add a links somewhere permanent.  Thanks!

7/23/2019 8:21 pm  #7

12/14/2019 2:44 pm  #8

Here's a link that some may find interesting to look at stats from the current and past seasons. A few stats from the current season that jumped out at me are that two of our starters (Battle and Jack) are averaging 0.6 and 0.7 made 2-pt shots per game while each only attempting a little over one per game. Another was that Toro only has 11 fouls over 6 games, including one where he fouled out. Looking at Jameer's stats over his first 10 collegiate games shows that he has the potential to be a dominant all around player. Decent 2-point %, steal, assist, and scoring for a freshman. Over time as his outside shooting improves and he cuts down on the turnovers I can see him develop into an all-league player.

While perusing the stats I also noticed that Roland is currently 2nd in the nation at 25.0 ppg and leads in overall points, and Marfo is 2nd in rebounding at 12.7 rpg.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/george-washington/2020.html

Board footera