GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2019 9:12 pm  #21

11/02/2019 4:01 pm  #22

Re: Men's Soccer

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!

GO FIGHT WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COURAGE !!!!!!

YES.

11/02/2019 8:05 pm  #23

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY COLIN ANDERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY.

GW 1
UD 1

1/05/2021 9:42 am  #24

who do you think is going to win the premier league?

Man utd moving closer and could be 6 points clear if they beat Burnley and Liverpool in next 2 games!

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/soccer/england-premier-league-odds

Man City still overwhelming faves but Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham could still have a strong 2021.

1/29/2021 1:11 pm  #25

Man City
Liverpool
Leicester City
Man United ( over Tottenham for 4 --these 2 are the ones that are threatening a bad run)

Chelsea is history this season. Tuchel doesn't have enough time to realize that he needs to get Jorginho out the door or that Kante may be healthy to play 4 matches the rest of the way and should be sold for top dollar.

Everton may go on a run. I put them in 5 and 6 with Tottenham.

2/20/2021 12:33 pm  #26

Men open play TODAY at 1ET at home against The Mount. Fans are banned but it will allegedly be streamed on ESPN+. The only other match on the schedule as of now is at UMBC on Tuesday (stream will also be available).

2/21/2021 8:02 am  #27

Watched the game. GW wins with a Golden Goal in overtime. A Mount midfielder  made a nice pass to a GW player in his own defensive end and GW put together a nice pass and a calm finish past a keeper charging off his line to take the victory.

Board footera