GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2021 3:02 pm  #61

Re: Just Going To Come Out And Ask

Anyone with actual knowledge into local college basketball knows mike is innocent. The only reason he hasn't been rehired is schools are afraid to touch the homophobia Allegations in 2021. Nobody believes he abused anyone and a bunch of former employees of GW and the athletic department were very verbal on what kind of a person PN was. I've never seen a shred of proof about ML. That video of Patrick says a lot.

4/13/2021 3:04 pm  #62

With BP's (Ziik) meltdown, forgot to add: Jim Ferry was a great get for UMBC. Reminds me alot of ML. Played and coached in D-3, and was successful. Ran several lower level D-1 programs and was successful. He will make UMBC the "Vermont" of the South in the AE, if there long enough. My guess is he will get a BCS team in about 3 years if he can keep UMBC rolling.

BP, once you're done trying to strong arm the hospice you were kicked out of and sued, let me know. I want to sue McDonalds for shorting me on some fries yesterday!

4/13/2021 3:58 pm  #63

Ferry was successful at Duquesne?  Guess your bar isn't very high.

4/13/2021 4:26 pm  #64

Skittles wrote:

Anyone with actual knowledge into local college basketball knows mike is innocent. The only reason he hasn't been rehired is schools are afraid to touch the homophobia Allegations in 2021. Nobody believes he abused anyone and a bunch of former employees of GW and the athletic department were very verbal on what kind of a person PN was. I've never seen a shred of proof about ML. That video of Patrick says a lot.

Bingo! 

4/13/2021 5:41 pm  #65

Closing this thread. Gone too far off the path, even for the Rewind sub-forum.

Board footera