GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2021 7:53 pm  #1

Recruit: Kacper Klaczek 2021 F

Kacper Klaczek
Year: 2021
Position:SF
Height: 6-8
Hometown: Chorzów, Poland
High School: Long Island Lutheran (Glen Head, NY)
AAU: NY Jayhawks

Offers:TCU, Wake Forest, Indiana, Saint Joseph’s and George Washington

Kacper Klaczek, a 6-9 stretch power forward is mulling a number of offers, including from TCU, Wake Forest, Indiana, Saint Joseph’s and George Washington. Dunn, whom Buck said "is one of our most-improved players" is likely to do a year at a prep school.

Verbal Commits

Video on twitter

Last edited by Florida Colonial (4/08/2021 7:55 pm)

4/09/2021 8:19 am  #2

Re: Recruit: Kacper Klaczek 2021 F

Please!!! 

From the region that my Grandfather was from. The Colonials need to extend our tradition of point forwards.

Last edited by russianthistle (4/09/2021 8:23 am)

4/09/2021 8:48 am  #3

Reminds me of Yegor.

4/09/2021 9:46 am  #4

Went to that area he came from many years ago. Kinda industrialized.  I  was headed to the mountains near Zakopane. Did a rafting trip on the river between Poland and Slovakia. Pretty tame compared to the Gulley and New River here in the Southeast. They lashed three pontoons boats together and placed planks across them to sit on. Then they gave each row a bottle of vodka. The people behind and in front of my place didn't want it? So a relative of mine and I said we would take care of the situation. A few miles down the  river (Pieninski National Park) my aunt and I were so bored we told the guides to sit down and let us steer the craft down the river. Pretty cool. Towering cliffs in that area of the Beskid range of the Carpathanian Mountains. Nice.

4/09/2021 11:41 am  #5

Just what we need for next year and in the future.
And we would have a lot of playing time right away for Kacper.

4/09/2021 12:11 pm  #6

Tennessee Colonial wrote:

Went to that area he came from many years ago. Kinda industrialized.  I  was headed to the mountains near Zakopane. Did a rafting trip on the river between Poland and Slovakia. Pretty tame compared to the Gulley and New River here in the Southeast. They lashed three pontoons boats together and placed planks across them to sit on. Then they gave each row a bottle of vodka. The people behind and in front of my place didn't want it? So a relative of mine and I said we would take care of the situation. A few miles down the  river (Pieninski National Park) my aunt and I were so bored we told the guides to sit down and let us steer the craft down the river.
Pretty cool. Towering cliffs in that area of the Beskid range of the Carpathanian Mountains. Nice.

Yukking it up in Poland, eh TC?

4/14/2021 11:24 am  #7

St Joe's

Nice get for them

4/14/2021 1:05 pm  #8

may get more playing time as a Hawk.

4/14/2021 1:38 pm  #9

Thanks Poog. Now I have to challenge you to a game of tennis. 50 years later. On a serious note, remember when you sent me that hard to get GW/ New Mexico NCAA game years ago on tape?  I remember sending a number of those old games to another of our group years ago. Do you know if  the School has a library  of those games that would be viewable by the general public?  I see a few that are on You Tube.   I really haven't converted all those games on tape to disc yet. But if there are other GW fanatics out there maybe there is a place where on some cold, depressing day someone can get a cheer  by looking at those games where we beat Michigan State and Maryland on one weekend, or the women's game against North Carolina in the Sweet 16. Getting older now and  I would probably want to give my collection to the University at some point.  

4/14/2021 3:50 pm  #10

Amazon has a few GW tournament games DVDs for $29.99 including Women/North Carolina.  Also have for sale Men/UAB, which is not a classic but the only GW men's NCAA victory I have attended. Maybe any NCAA win should be considered a classic.  There are 2 pages of games, with repeats.  Some are Prime Video.  Some listed as unavailable.  Available ones take weeks to deliver, according to listings.

4/14/2021 5:00 pm  #11

I noticed 1996 GW-Iowa game is on Amazon. No mention of a GW edition where the DVD ends with 8 minutes left in the game and GW ahead by 16.

Last edited by GW73 (4/14/2021 5:02 pm)

Board footera