GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2021 8:52 am  #1

Season Tickets Renewals

You can now renew your tickets and you have until September 15th.

7/15/2021 9:31 am  #2

Re: Season Tickets Renewals

They are asking for a deposit but there does not appear to be mention of the overall cost.  Does anyone know if prices will be the same or less as 2019-20 or if prices have increased?  Seems odd to ask for a deposit without knowing what the full cost will be.

On a separate but related note, this offer came with a letter from JC who was commenting on his excitement over the team.  He mentions 9 players by name but Amir Harris is not one of them.  (Mentioned by name are Bishop, Lindo, Lee, Basimile, Adams, Freeman, Nixon, Dean and Brown.)  Should I take this to mean that it is by no means a certainty that Amir will be playing this season?

7/15/2021 3:08 pm  #3

Harris was featured in an Instagram post yesterday, if that means anything.

7/15/2021 3:14 pm  #4

I know students are required to be vaccinated for in-person campus life. Is that going to extend to attendees at the Smith Center? Honestly, it should not be an issue (just get your damn shot already) but in the current era we live in...

7/15/2021 4:21 pm  #5

there's a price list at the GW site attached to a seating chart.   It's pretty small so I had to get close to the screen to actually read the prices.  https://www.fevo.com/edp/202122-GW-Basketball-Season-Ticket-Deposits-MxwBJgcU

Board footera