GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2021 12:42 pm  #41

Re: A10 Coaches Leaving for Power 5s

Question is simple. Will Barry allow flagrant violation repeatedly of the site rules.

The thread topic/discussion was perfectly fine.  Essentially a successful GW coach would be best off staying at GW

The violations are the problem.  Same offender names over and over

Why is this allowed?  Barry?

Last edited by The Dude (8/09/2021 12:46 pm)

8/09/2021 1:38 pm  #42

Re: A10 Coaches Leaving for Power 5s

Joel Joseph wrote:

Barry, go ahead and delete this post or shut down the thread to prevent further discussion on this. Turning a blind eye to the truth doesn't change reality. We are the laughingstock of the A-10.

I think you're right...this thread has run its course, and I also believe this site creates potential problems for the GW coaches and their recruitment efforts. Don't agree with the rest of what you said.

I'm going to close the thread down, but I once again will take the last word.  For those requesting others be banned, barred, or otherwise disciplined in some way by me, remember the adage that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  If there's one thing that this site has proven, it's that those who feel like they were insulted or assaulted in some way on the previous GW Hoops board (or on this one) don't forget - ever!  

There's about a half dozen posters on this board who fit the following profile:
1. They post items that piss off other posters, that insult or offend them, causing the rest of us to not want to be on the board any longer; and...
2. They post informative and interesting items that the rest of us find important and knowledgeable enough that we don't act on #1 above.

To any recruit, potential or current, or their parents who visit this board, I encourage you to ignore these very vocal and very much in the minority fans.  They don't represent the kind of people we are or the kind of fans we are.  We love GW basketball, we're glad you're interested in coming to GW, and we wish you only the best!

Barry
Board Admin

Board footera