GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2021 10:23 am  #1

RIP: John Lonergan

Condolences to the entire Lonergan family on the passing of Coach Lonergan's father John.  John passed away last week.  He would have been 90 years old this November.  During Mike's stay at GW, his dad was a "front row fixture", attending many games seated directly behind his son alongside many of Mike's immediate family members. 

9/28/2021 10:27 am  #2

Re: RIP: John Lonergan

Huh? I believe ML's father passed away about a year ago. September 18, 2020 to be exact.

Last edited by GWRising (9/28/2021 10:30 am)

9/28/2021 12:14 pm  #3

I apologize if I misread it.  Popped up on Twitter today.  Must be due to the one year anniversary being about a week ago.

9/28/2021 12:55 pm  #4

In Covid land, time is an illusion.

9/28/2021 1:02 pm  #5

Gwmayhem wrote:

I apologize if I misread it.  Popped up on Twitter today.  Must be due to the one year anniversary being about a week ago.

No worries. Wasn't sure what you were looking at and didn't want anyone new to the board or hadn't heard before to be confused.

9/28/2021 2:14 pm  #6

Sad news, one year ago.

This was posted a year ago on the site, at the time it happened.  

Also by GWMayhem then too

Last edited by The Dude (9/28/2021 2:17 pm)

9/28/2021 2:40 pm  #7

GWRising wrote:

Gwmayhem wrote:

No worries. Wasn't sure what you were looking at and didn't want anyone new to the board or hadn't heard before to be confused.

Am glad you clarified GWRising.  And, you were correct to do so.

Board footera