GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2021 10:02 am  #1

Looking for an in-depth A-10 preview?

10/27/2021 1:34 pm  #2

Re: Looking for an in-depth A-10 preview?

Pretty accurate assessment in my opinion.

10/27/2021 3:37 pm  #3

Gapare still on everyone's radar enrolling at GW. I'd bet if you polled this board you'd get fewer than 50% believers.

10/27/2021 4:15 pm  #4

I don't wish to bite the hand that feeds us as it appears that Daniel Frank writes more about GW basketball today than anyone else out there (excluding this board of course).  However, what I find dubious are statements like Bryan Knapp leading all of our current transfers in production from last year.  While this may be factually true, it would lead one to believe that more should be expected from Bryan than any of our incoming transfers which most who follow this team realize is not the case.  One needn't look any further than a comparison of James Bishop's production at GW as opposed to his freshman season at LSU to realize that what guys like Joe, Brendan, or Qwanzi did last season should have zero bearing on their upcoming careers at GW.

10/27/2021 5:22 pm  #5

Ive been told by a very legitimate source that the Gaspare kid is not coming to GW. There appears to be a lot of influence on the kid and he will be at a prep powerhouse this year. I was told it was a mutual decision to go elsewhere.

10/27/2021 9:36 pm  #6

If that's true and (note the very legitimate source} and although of course hope otherwise-- though the the public and private vibes are not reassuring, we've been played.
Because even if it was a mutual decision, we held open a spot for Gapare this year. 

Board footera