GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2019 4:02 pm  #21

Re: Thank You!

Looking forward to the season and a clean board!  Many thanks to Herve for all the work he put into the old board.

7/25/2019 8:10 am  #22

Thanks for making this happen!

7/25/2019 2:25 pm  #23

Yes, after the deterioration of the old gwhoops site I'm glad the effort was taken to create a new space to control the incessant trolling. It appears that a lot of former regular posters and lurkers alike from the old site have already migrated over to the new format. Thanks for creating this new board Barry; I'm looking forward to its future progression.

7/26/2019 11:24 am  #24

Yes, thanks! And howdy crew.

7/26/2019 6:00 pm  #25

Just in time-I had just about given up hope-and frankly saddened by the deterioration of the old site.
Thank you Barry-I’m excited for this year-and feel very lucky that such great and knowledgeable fans
can impart their news and opinions in a “troll” free environment.I love learning-and I can’t wait to learn
again from these great posters.

7/26/2019 9:06 pm  #26

As a GW fan who has been to at least one Colonial fan every year since 1966, I am very pleased with the new site. I believe we need a high quality place to discuss and debate GW hoops as our program gets back on track thanks to the inspired leadership of Jamion Christian!

7/26/2019 9:39 pm  #27

Thanks very much for doing this. Out here in the frozen tundra, I came to rely on Herve’s board, and I’m sure I will on this board as well. Thanks also to Herve for his good work for so long.

8/27/2019 9:47 am  #28

As an original board member I appreciate this non troll site. 
I just made an amazing find in an old attic pile. A 2005 A10 Championship brochure.  In it I have emails for Ron T., Jerry C., Barry B., Allan F. and Robert P. Who knows if any of these are still valid?
Our First A10 Championship after many years. Taking out Fordham (79-63), Temple (77-58), and St. Joe's in the Championship (76-67). Pat Carroll of  St. Joe's (MVP) really put on a show. 
Our guys were Omar Williams, J.R. Pinnock, Mike Hall, T.J. Thompson, Ricky Lucas, Alex Kireev, Pops Mensah-Bonsu, , Carl Elliot, Maureece Rice, Rock Battistoni, Dokun Akingbade, Pat Joyce, and Jaaron Greene

Board footera