GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2020 6:58 pm  #1

Bringing Back The 90’s - Blue Cain 2023

Mariah (Lonergan) Cain’s son is a stud and just picked up an offer from South Carolina.  Come on, G Dub!  Bring one of ours home!  Get Kwame’s son, too!  Bring the 90’s back!

8/23/2021 12:51 pm  #2

Re: Bringing Back The 90’s - Blue Cain 2023

JP posted about this first, back in August of last year.  Myriah Lonergan's son is a heavily recruited high school junior and just had a feature article on him on SI.com (linked).  Haven't seen him set-up as a recruit on here yet, but the article says he has interest or an offer from GW.  Thought I'd share.

Elite high school prospect Blue Cain had a dominant summer on the Under Armour Association - SI All-American

3/14/2023 2:34 pm  #3

Just decommitted from Georgia Tech

3/14/2023 3:07 pm  #4

MG14, thanks for sharing that information.  From all indications, Blue is a great kid and he has had a truly outstanding season.  He plays at IMG with our future Blue Fog team member Jacoi Hutchinson.  He has the talent to play at just about any school in the country and I thought there was a chance he would re-open his commitment once Tech terminated Pastner.

Knowing the kind of person (and player) his mom from her days at GW, would be amazing to see Blue consider GW.

3/14/2023 3:54 pm  #5

Watched him in multiple IMG games.  Fearless scorer.  Needs to work on strength and D.

3/17/2023 11:13 am  #6

BGF wrote:

MG14, thanks for sharing that information.  From all indications, Blue is a great kid and he has had a truly outstanding season.  He plays at IMG with our future Blue Fog team member Jacoi Hutchinson.  He has the talent to play at just about any school in the country and I thought there was a chance he would re-open his commitment once Tech terminated Pastner.

Knowing the kind of person (and player) his mom from her days at GW, would be amazing to see Blue consider GW.

He plays with our future Blue Fog member Jacoi Hutchinson.  I see what you did there BGF.  If we all just start calling them the Blue Fog, will this help persuade whoever is making this decision?

Or even better, if we go with Blue Fog and tell Blue Cain that we're naming the team after him, will this help us land him?  Not at all above doing this!

3/17/2023 11:42 am  #7

The chance to lure a good player with the same name as one of the suggested Colonials replacements
is probably the only plus from this name change.

3/23/2023 6:39 am  #8

Paul Biancardi  @PaulBiancardi
12h
The latest on Blue Cain’s recruiting. 

“I am locked in on Geico Nationals right now. I will take visits right after.” 

Auburn, UGA, UVA, GT, Nebraska, Kansas, Florida and SC. 

He is serious about his game and winning. Made a jump to no.77 in the ESPN 100. @BlueCain1

5/03/2023 2:05 pm  #9

Georgia

Board footera