Offline
If you take pesos or sheckles or yen or rand or yuan or pula or CFA francs, I will gladly send some. (If not, on my next DC trip I will bring BGF a good bottle of something local; actually, I would probably do that no matter what).
Offline
Rare poster but constant follower. Count me in for a donation.
Offline
So, BGF certainly hasn't asked me to write this and will probably be a bit upset that I did. My own opinion is that he should not bear the cost for what now is a hard expense to keep this site running. I don't believe he's going to come on here and detail the various ways you can send him payment. However, if you are serious about making a donation to keep this site afloat (and if you post or visit this site even semi-regularly, you should be), my suggestion is to send BGF a private message asking how you can donate. (This is how I did it but I'm not going to disrespect his privacy by mentioning his Venmo address here.)
If the good problem occurs and he collects "too much money", then we can hopefully pay for this site for a while.
Offline
Sounds good everyone. I have Barry's pre 21st Century info, but I'll try and use this site's updated communication setup to contribute. Thanks Barry.
Offline
Also happy to chip in. This board has helped me stay connected and up to date for years! Even brought me back as a season ticket holder a couple of years ago.