GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2020 3:24 pm  #21

Re: Good News Arriving Soon!

That’s a great video. If in fact he’s going to GW, that says a lot about the state of the program and JC. Any time GW is up against a power five conference, the expectations have to be low, or at least in the past they would’ve been.

Not just because he could be a great player for GW, but because of what it means to GW to get a player like this, I hope that this commitment actually comes through.

B.

7/29/2020 8:25 pm  #22

Gwmayhem wrote:

Happy to do it 22ndandF.  Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8hw--rkQ1Q

Gwmayhem, thank you so much. I feel the video is great and that Brayon seems like a wonderful young man.  I believe if he choses to go to GW, he will be very happy. I am sure he will be loved by the students and will earn the respect and trust of JC for he seems to embody the things that are so important to the coaching staff.  Thank you again Gwmayhem for the link.

Last edited by 22ndandF (7/30/2020 7:26 am)

7/30/2020 11:48 pm  #23

He sure seems to love Ole Miss in that video.   If he’s coming here, it’ll be interesting to see learn how it happened (not that we usually learn the real story).

7/31/2020 3:20 pm  #24

All good things will come to those who wait.

8/01/2020 4:34 pm  #25

.....and wait......and wait.

8/01/2020 4:53 pm  #26

Any update on this? From the video posted above it sounds like he's very interested in Ole Miss. Still, 247 has 3 picks in for us over the past week or so.

8/01/2020 6:52 pm  #27

GWRising wrote:

All good things will come to those who wait.

GWRising, I feel you said it perfectly!

8/01/2020 7:15 pm  #28

At least with regard to Freeman, he indicated on Twitter he would announce his choice on Monday at noon. In addition to the excellent reliable sources posting here like GWRising, there really are sources out there for information so many seem to think can only be found out here. Twitter and the official GW site are but two of many.

8/03/2020 12:58 pm  #29

Poog wrote:

At least with regard to Freeman, he indicated on Twitter he would announce his choice on Monday at noon. In addition to the excellent reliable sources posting here like GWRising, there really are sources out there for information so many seem to think can only be found out here. Twitter and the official GW site are but two of many.

Alas, noon has come and gone and no word on his feed, though it does seem like he'll be announcing soon.  Here's hoping for good news!

8/03/2020 2:57 pm  #30

While this is not him announcing it, this came across my feed today:  https://scoopmantv.com/2020/08/03/george-washington-gets-commitment-from-point-guard-brayon-freeman/

8/03/2020 3:16 pm  #31

Not to say it won't happen BGF, but I'm not buying this report.  Sounds like an educated guess based on other people's educated guesses.  Nobody seems to have this yet, not Brayon's Twitter, not gwsports.com, not any of the recruiting experts.  Really hoping that nothing unexpected has happened.

8/03/2020 3:43 pm  #32

Gwmayhem wrote:

Not to say it won't happen BGF, but I'm not buying this report.  Sounds like an educated guess based on other people's educated guesses.  Nobody seems to have this yet, not Brayon's Twitter, not gwsports.com, not any of the recruiting experts.  Really hoping that nothing unexpected has happened.

Completely agree.  Just sharing.  Fingers remain crossed.

8/03/2020 3:57 pm  #33

BGF wrote:

Gwmayhem wrote:

BGF, thank you for posting this.  I definitely believe the announcement because, when you couple it with GWRising's post, I feel this is just about iron-clad.  Of course, it'll feel even better when the news is shared by GW itself, but for now, I am extremely happy 

Great job to JC and, THANK YOU to GWRising for giving us the early scoop.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing GW play when things get closer to normal!

8/03/2020 4:04 pm  #34

22ndandF wrote:

BGF wrote:

Gwmayhem wrote:

BGF, thank you for posting this.  I definitely believe the announcement because, when you couple it with GWRising's post, I feel this is just about iron-clad.  Of course, it'll feel even better when the news is shared by GW itself, but for now, I am extremely happy 

Great job to JC and, THANK YOU to GWRising for giving us the early scoop.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing GW play when things get closer to normal!

I hope you're right.  The delay in announcing concerns me...don't want to see a late change of mind.    

8/03/2020 4:29 pm  #35

I think with all that’s going on - he’ll stay close
to home.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

8/03/2020 4:42 pm  #36

Relax gentlemen (and ladies). Good news is right around the corner and will reveal itself very, very soon, Just hang in there..

8/03/2020 4:52 pm  #37

GWRising, I suppose there is a very remote chance that the good news you've been referring to has had nothing to do with Brayon Freeman all along, but assuming this is not the case, do you know why the announcement was not made today at noon as advertised?

8/04/2020 7:56 am  #38

The wait is killing me!

8/04/2020 8:11 am  #39

8/04/2020 8:38 am  #40

Today at Noon will be the official announcement

Board footera