GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2020 11:59 am  #61

Re: All Things Political

On this, Iran and Russian are on the same side.

10/22/2020 1:47 pm  #62

Gwmayhem wrote:

But you still haven't really explained how the Iranian email could possibly be construed as being damaging to Trump?

Just curious, if I were to refer to Trump as "your boy", you feeling pretty good about that?  Are you a proud Trump supporter?

The email would be damaging because it would feed into the false narrative of voter intimidation that the Dems have been trying to lay at the feet of Trump.

No Trump is not my boy. What you still cannot fathom is that my vote is more an indictment of the modern Democratic Party and their candidates than a vote for Trump. I am a conservative economically and for a strong foreign policy. The social issues I would not be deemed a conservative. Voted for Carter and Clinton if that helps you. You've left many of us with no choice.  All you had to do was come up with a decent sane moderate Democrat and it was game over. You've had 2 opportunities to do that and failed. A ham sandwich should have beaten Trump in 2016. You picked the wrong Joe. Manchin or Lieberman would have been better.

10/22/2020 2:12 pm  #63

Yes, I know a number of people who are all for social programs that help those less fortunate than themselves...the impoverished, the elderly, the disabled, etc.  But at the same time, they'd like to make sure they are taxed as little as possible.  They fail to connect that it's their taxes that are paying for these socially minded programs.  I believe this is called, wanting to have it both ways.. 

10/22/2020 2:20 pm  #64

Gwmayhem wrote:

Yes, I know a number of people who are all for social programs that help those less fortunate than themselves...the impoverished, the elderly, the disabled, etc.  But at the same time, they'd like to make sure they are taxed as little as possible.  They fail to connect that it's their taxes that are paying for these socially minded programs.  I believe this is called, wanting to have it both ways.. 

Oh yes, we connect the two. Raise people's taxes so we have more people out of work and in need of social programs. Strange how that works.

11/22/2020 11:12 pm  #65

Pointed out by another poster who I will keep anonymous.  Does the person who Trump is golfing with in this photo look familiar?

Board footera