GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2020 9:31 am  #1

Recruit: Denver Anglin, Guard, 2022 - (Committed to Georgetown)

Denver Anglin
Year: 2022
Position: PG
Height: 6-0
Hometown: Montclair, NJ
High School: Gill St. Bernard's (Gladstone, NJ)
AAU Team: NY Renaissance (NY)

Offers: Brown, Bryant, Columbia, Connecticut, Creighton, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Miami (FL), Mississippi, NJIT, New Mexico, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Penn State, Providence, St. John's, St. Peter's, Seton Hall, Siena, SMU, Stanford, TCU, Xavier

Links
247Sports
Future150
HoopSeen
Hudl
MaxPreps
NJ.com
New Jersey Hills
Prep Hoops
Twitter Account
Verbal Commits

GW Offer Tweet

Last edited by dmvpiranha (7/28/2021 2:10 pm)

7/17/2020 7:25 am  #2

Re: Recruit: Denver Anglin, Guard, 2022 - (Committed to Georgetown)

Tyler Calvaruso @tyler_calvaruso
17h
2022 Gill St. Bernard’s (NJ) PG Denver Anglin (@AnglinDenver) has been hearing from Auburn, Boise State, George Washington, New Mexico and UIC.

Anglin also holds offers from Ole Miss, TCU and SMU, among others.

7/17/2020 7:37 am  #3

As background, we recruited (but I don’t think offered) a Dallas Anglin, also from Montclair, NJ (maybe his brother) who ended up playing in four schools in four years.  He was kicked out of his first school (Hofstra) for stealing from a dorm room.  Looks like he had a brief pro career in Europe.

Last edited by BM (7/17/2020 7:38 am)

7/21/2020 3:35 pm  #4

jake lieberman@jakelieberman2 2022 player Denver Anglin (@AnglinDenver) tells me that he has taken unofficial visits to Ole Miss, Columbia, Brown, and George Washington. Michigan, Georgia, Marquette, Stanford, Boise State, and others are showing interest. Anglin holds offers from eleven programs. 3:34pm · 21 Jul 2020 · Twitter Web App

7/22/2020 10:30 am  #5

Seton Hall Basketball
@thehallinreport
According to @tyler_calvaruso , Seton Hall has offered 4⭐️ 2022 guard Denver Anglin! Anglin attends Gill St. Bernard’s in Jersey and already holds offers from Ole Miss, TCU, and George Washington. #HALLin #shbb @AnglinDenver

Denver Anglin

8/23/2020 11:02 am  #6

Recruits Zone @recruitszone 3h 
2022 3-star CG Denver Anglin tells me that Michigan, Auburn, Stanford, George Washington, Georgia, Georgetown, Iona, Boise State, TCU, Harvard, Columbia, and Yale have contacted him recently (@AnglinDenver).

Anglin has taken campus visits to Ole Miss, Columbia, and Brown pre coronavirus, and just had virtual visits with us and Stanford last week.

2/22/2021 3:25 pm  #7

"A number of schools reaching out are Xavier, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, Northwestern, Creighton, Vanderbilt, Marquette and Howard. Some of the schools that have offered me and are still in contact with me are Georgetown, TCU, Seton Hall, George Washington, Stanford, Columbia and Brown."

George Washington: "They emphasize how much they want me every day. Coach Christian and coach Devlin really emphasize that they want me every day, calling me, setting up Zoom calls. They really emphasize how much they really want me as a player and as an individual because they love my family and how I approach everything on and off the court."

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Denver-Anglin-emerging-as-high-major-target-Georgetown-George-Washington-Seton-Hall-Stanford-TCU-161316657/

Last edited by GW0509 (2/22/2021 3:25 pm)

3/24/2021 12:21 am  #8

He was named 2nd team all state in NJ after averaging 27.9 points and 6.4 assists.

3/24/2021 9:53 pm  #9

Same school as the Mitolas' it seems.

Board footera