GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2021 8:51 am  #1

Paul Lewis Decommits

Probably not for us, but worth noting that Class of 2022 point guard Paul Lewis has de-committed from Maryland.  Lewis attends Bishop O'Connell which is where Brayon Freeman began his high school career.  There have been whispers that he was not CP material and Turgeon presumably was recruiting over him before he even arrived on campus.

He is a point guard and only a year behind Brayon which is why I say probably not for us.  OTOH, Brayon undoubtedly knows him and if he is on board, then perhaps it's worth exploring (though I am in the camp of wanting another big guy as opposed to another point guard at this point).

7/04/2021 11:51 am  #2

Re: Paul Lewis Decommits

George Washington: “They talk to me a lot, like all the time. They tell me how they really want me and want me to come for a visit. They're really showing that they want me to go there and that they like my game.”

“They're a good school. I like their coaches, they're nice dudes and when they talk to me it's not just about GW but things that will help me in the future, regardless if I were to commit there or not so I appreciate that.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Basketball-recruiting-Georgia-Tech-Boston-College-GW-Paul-Lewis--167392302/

Seems like we reached out, although it's worth noting his brother just graduated from James Madison so wouldn't be surprised if he ends up there.

7/06/2021 2:27 pm  #3

Re: Paul Lewis Decommits

dmvpiranha wrote:

George Washington: “They talk to me a lot, like all the time. They tell me how they really want me and want me to come for a visit. They're really showing that they want me to go there and that they like my game.”

“They're a good school. I like their coaches, they're nice dudes and when they talk to me it's not just about GW but things that will help me in the future, regardless if I were to commit there or not so I appreciate that.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Basketball-recruiting-Georgia-Tech-Boston-College-GW-Paul-Lewis--167392302/

Seems like we reached out, although it's worth noting his brother just graduated from James Madison so wouldn't be surprised if he ends up there.

Well, if we're telling him every day how much we want him, I have to believe that Brayon is on board.

Board footera