GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2020 9:35 pm  #1

Recruit: Rowan Brumbaugh, Guard, 2022 - (Committed to Northwestern)

Rowan Brumbaugh
Year: 2022
Position: PG
Height: 6-3
Hometown: Washington, DC
High School: Northfield Mount Harmon School (Gill, MA)
AAU Team: District Basketball Club (DC)

Offers: Boston U, Brown, Bryant, Butler, California, Creighton, DePaul, Elon, Fairfield, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Kansas, Marquette, Maryland, Miami (FL), Minnesota, Mississippi State, Northwestern, Ohio, Oregon, Penn, Penn State, Providence, Rice, Richmond, Saint Louis, San Diego State, Seton Hall, Southern Utah, Texas, Tulane, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, West Virginia, Wichita State, William & Mary, Wisconsin, Xavier

Links
MaxPreps
NERR
Twitter Account
Verbal Commits

GW Offer Tweet

Last edited by dmvpiranha (8/30/2021 10:56 am)

11/17/2020 11:21 am  #2

Re: Recruit: Rowan Brumbaugh, Guard, 2022 - (Committed to Northwestern)

1/05/2021 2:14 pm  #3

Six Programs working the hardest for Class of 2022 PG Rowan Brumbaugh[url=https://twitter.com/share?url=https://www.zagsblog.com/2021/01/05/six-programs-working-the-hardest-for-class-of-2022-pg-rowan-brumbaugh/&text=Six%20Programs%20working%20the%20hardest%20for%20Class%20of%202022%20PG%20Rowan%20Brumbaugh.%20BY%20JAKE%20LIEBERMAN%20Rowan%20Brumbaugh,%20the%206-foot-4%20[%E2%80%A6]][/url]BY JAKE LIEBERMAN Rowan Brumbaugh, the 6-foot-4 point guard out of Northfield Mount Hermon School (Mass.), has seen his recruitment blow up recently.  He most recently picked up an offer from Ohio, and also mentioned “Xavier, Wisconsin, Vanderbilt, and Penn are the newest programs to enter the mix.” Still, six programs are working the hardest in his recruitment. Princeton, George Washington, William & Mary, Georgetown, Davidson, and Georgia Tech. On Thursday, Brumbaugh is set to have a Zoom call with the entire Penn staff,. He plans to conduct a call with Wisconsin sometime in the near future, but “no date has been scheduled yet.” Once COVID-19 clears up, Brumbaugh wants to visit Belmont and Wisconsin when the protocols allow.  The season is currently on cold at NMH, but Brumbaugh said, “I just want to keep working and stay the underdog.” When asked about a date for committing, Brumbaugh said, “I want to be comfortable and be completely sure when I do it. I want the best fit academically, athletically, and socially, so when I find that, I’ll be able to make a decision. But for now, I just want to continue to improve and work on my game.”
Link

Last edited by Florida Colonial (1/05/2021 2:15 pm)

8/19/2021 11:51 am  #4

Board footera