GW Hoops

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2020 9:48 am  #1

Recruit: Kendall Blue, Guard, 2022 - (Committed to St. Thomas)

Kendall Blue
Year: 2022
Position: SG
Height: 6-5
Hometown: Woodbury, MN
High School: East Ridge HS (Woodbury, MN)
AAU Team: Minnesota Spartans (MN)

Offers: Appalachian State, Cal Poly, Marquette, St. Thomas, Santa Clara, Western Illinois, Wyoming

Links
Future150
Gopher Hole Q&A
Hudl
MaxPreps
Minnesota Sports Fan Q&A
MN Basketball Club
Twitter Account
Verbal Commits

GW Offer Tweet

Last edited by dmvpiranha (7/28/2021 2:10 pm)

8/15/2020 6:16 am  #2

Re: Recruit: Kendall Blue, Guard, 2022 - (Committed to St. Thomas)

Everett Hoops @everetthoops
8h
Kendall Blue (@KendallBlue9) a 2022 guard out of East Ridge HS (MN) tells me that teams showing interest include: Ohio State, Minnesota, Cal, Stanford, Santa Clara, Cincy, Utah State, and Creighton. Blue has offers from: George Washington, Marquette, Wyoming, and Western Illinois

8/15/2020 11:24 am  #3

Thank you DMVPiranha for posting this information.  I am probably the only one that feels this way, but I think Kendall Blue is a great basketball name!  From the video, I think he's looks like a great young basketball player too!  I hope Kendall Blue makes the choice to join the Buff and Blue!!!!

8/16/2020 12:10 am  #4

No problem at all 22ndandF BM should get a lot of the credit for posting follow-up news about the guys we're tracking.

I agree 100% on the name! I hope we can get a Minnesota pipeline going. There is no doubt a lot of talent in the state, and with there being only one D1 school in the state (St. Thomas will be joining in 2021-22 to make it 2 - I believe from D3) players are forced to leave the state by default so hopefully we can use that to our advantage.

Board footera